This Page

has been moved to new address

STYLE ROOKIE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: STYLE ROOKIE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, December 11, 2009

STYLE ROOKIE!

HEY IDEAL CHICS!!!!!!!!! I know I have been MIA for a while and we have so much catching up to do! But first I would like for you to meet someone......

IDEALIST this is TAVI GEVINSON!


Who is Tavi you ask?


Well if you let her tell it, she says and I quote:

"Tiny 13 year old dork that sits inside all day wearing awkward jackets and pretty hats. Scatters black petals on Rei Kawakubo's doorsteps and serenades her in rap. Rather cynical and cute as a drained rat. In a sewer. Farting. And spitting out guts. "


(chuckles)


........Uhhh Okay Tavi ??? lol




Well let me formally introduce you....Ms. Tavi started her own fashion blog, 'Style Rookie, at age 11! Her parents had no idea what she was up to until she asked them if she could appear in an issue of the New York Times! Since her blog started in 2008, Tavi has been getting up to a millions hits a day and now at age 13 she has become an international sensation! She sat front row at top runway shows such as Marc Jacobs & Alexander Wang during New Fashion Week, appeared on the cover of POP magazine, is the muse behind Rodarte's contemporary line for Target, and just scored a column in the January issue of Harper's Bizarre-becoming the youngest writer EVER to work for the magazine!



WELL GO HEAD TAVI!!!

You know I'm all for young people making major moves besides I like the fact that she look's like a normal 13 year old girl who just went crazy in her mother's closet! I always wanted to do that when I was younger but my mom wasn't going for it lol Even with the glasses, I can relate to her. Anyways, with as much as she is accomplishing at only 13 this just goes to show YOU that your age or anything for that matter can NOT stop you from doing what you want to do ! Go after your dreams people!



Kudos Tavi....Ideal Chic indeed!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home