This Page

has been moved to new address

HOW MIRACULOUS IS THIS VS BRA?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: HOW MIRACULOUS IS THIS VS BRA?

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HOW MIRACULOUS IS THIS VS BRA?




So, I finally went to Victoria's Secret today to check out the new bra they just launched called the MIRACULOUS BRA! Oo la la It's suppose to add 2....YES T-W-O cup sizes! As a chic with little besties I thought to myself: "Hey why not? these lil chics don't look like they're gettin any bigger anytime soon" lol. Anyways, supposedly this bra has special padding, blah blah blah. The end result is suppose to push your besties UP & OUT!






MY VERDICT:

Well guys I hate to break it to you but it just seemed like an overstuffed regular ol' padded bra! It gives you two extra cup sizes cuz its literally just all pad! However, the ad doesn't lie...it does lift you up because the padding is around the bottom of the bra. Still, it just reminded me of when you were younger and tried to stuff your bra with socks.... I mean I couldn't even find my tits from all the pad. It may be nice to look @, but if a man felt you up with that on, you would truly be embarrassed! lol.......I just wasn't impressed! & for me to spend $48 on a bra when I don't even have $48 worth of tits, I need to be blown away! lol

BUT maybe my boobs just weren't fit for this miracle! Has anyone else tried the VS Miraculous bra? What did you think about it?

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home