This Page

has been moved to new address

Idealist Dana Dane Rocking her TIFF pumps!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Idealist Dana Dane Rocking her TIFF pumps!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Idealist Dana Dane Rocking her TIFF pumps!


Here is a photo of fellow Idealist Dana Dane rocking her TIFF pumps by Fever Shoes I posted on a little while back! & My heart is screaming YESSSSSSSSS! I love Love LOVE when you guys stay interactive with the site & these are SO HOTT! For some reason I keep hearing Rupaul in my head saying "You better WERQ!" lol  I can't wait to see what you decide to wear with them Dana!

XoXo 

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photo: Dana's facebook page :-)

5 Comments:

  • At February 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    AAAHH! I made the blog! I can die happy now, but no time soon! Keep informing me of the latest and greatest in fashion and pop culture! Can you find out where I can find a cute, disco-esqe jumpsuit to wear my Tiff pumps with?

     
  • At February 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Yes i posted it as soon as I saw it on fb I hope you don't mind me stealing...borrowing ur pic lol! They look gr8 I'm gna go head & get my pair & yes I'll get right on it w/ the jumpsuit!

     
  • At February 8, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

    Banging shoes!!!!

     
  • At February 8, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Omg my shoes take them off asap!lol j/k... I gonna order mine right now but yall tell me what yall think about the other ones they are kinda like the tiff ones but they have spikes on them I think they are called ricky.I think they're cute but im not sure let me know what yall think.

     
  • At February 10, 2011 at 5:00 AM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    I almost bought the Ricky but I have spiked heels already. I say go for it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home