This Page

has been moved to new address

Kimora Lee Simmon's Closet Confession!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Kimora Lee Simmon's Closet Confession!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmon's Closet Confession!

I had this idea a while ago to go into some of my favorite celebrities & bloggers' homes & have them give me an exclusive tour through their closets to see what prizes & possessions they have in it! Unfortunately Bluefly.com beat me to the punch. It's still a great idea nonetheless! & their latest feature was my BELOVED,  Idealist Kimora Lee Simmons!

Check out Kimora's "Closet Confession" BELOW:


She said this closet is a small satellite version of the mothership closet, but with the Chanel cocoon bags, custom designed Manolos, & diamond encrusted hour glass- I'd take this "smaller" closet any day! & I'm still not giving up on the idea of doing my own closet confessions. They need a correspondent to go in with the celeb to get them to chat & make the experience more FUN! The celebrity is on their own turf so they're vulnerable &  it makes them more comfortable opening up to you. The point is to get them to let their hair down so to speak. So, hopefully Bluefly will give me the opportunity to do just that. Just putting it out in the universe.....

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
video: bluefly.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home