This Page

has been moved to new address

These Vera Wang Booties KICK A*%!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: These Vera Wang Booties KICK A*%!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

These Vera Wang Booties KICK A*%!!!

I don't know about you guys but when I think Vera Wang I automatically think WEDDING!! That was until I spotted these lethal weapons in Nordstrom this evening!

Idealists meet BUFFY!  


Apparently there's a hard edge to Vera besides the usual soft fairy tale GAWGEOUS gowns we're accustomed to.The Buffy bootie is from Vera's Lavender runway ready to wear line! Isn't she Hott? & they look even HOTTER when you actually try them on! TRUST ME! Unfortunately, I couldn't walk a straight line in them so I ended up buying some other shoes but I couldn't stop thinking about her so I thought I'd share. Even though I saw these in the Nordstrom store, the only place I found it online was at neimanmarcus.com. She retails for $425 & for whoever can walk in them, I think they're well worth it! Even if you can't walk in them, I would still buy them anyways. I may just go back & get them myself.... Walking is so overrated these days anyways!

& Before you go.....

Check out the rest of Vera Wang's Lavender s/s '11 collection below!




I really liked this collection. The contrast of the shoes with the soft feminine clothes caught my attention. I've got my eye on you Vera....

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home