This Page

has been moved to new address

SOUND OFF! Adele's Rolling In the Deep!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SOUND OFF! Adele's Rolling In the Deep!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SOUND OFF! Adele's Rolling In the Deep!



I saw singer Adele's video for "Rolling In the Deep" for the first time on Vh1 last week. I had never heard the song before but I LOVED it & ever since then I can't seem to get it out of my freaking head! lol I have been a fan of hers since she first came out. I like this kind of old soul style of music like her and Amy Winehouse. Both artists are sick with the pen too. Anyways, back to Adele, Rolling In the Deep is a single off her sophmore album "21". & since I find myself randomly humming it, I thought i'd share and have it stuck in your head too!

The girl's voice is AMAZING! I can't believe she's only 22! Pick up your copy of "21" available February 22nd!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
video: youtube.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home