This Page

has been moved to new address

Idealist Keonna Rocking her Vera Wang Lavender pumps!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Idealist Keonna Rocking her Vera Wang Lavender pumps!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Idealist Keonna Rocking her Vera Wang Lavender pumps!


IDEAL has THEE most fabulous followers in the world! You guys are always rocking the HAUTE ish!

Remeber on my Valentine's Day gift post that I was telling you guys that I'd want a pair of shoes rather than some nasty chocolate or flowers that will eventually die?? Well,  it seems as though me & fellow Idealist Keonna Diamond were on the same page as she recieved these Vera Wang snakeskin slingbacks dubbed "Victoria" for Vday. SEXY, right?!? I told you guys Vera Wang's Lavender line is definitely something to watch! & between the Buffy bootie & Victoria slingback, she continue's to get my attention! These are definitely a show stopper Keonna ! #killinyouh*es

 XoXo

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photo: Keonna's facebook page :-)