This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring '11 TREND: The Return of FLARE jeans & WIDE LEG trousers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: Spring '11 TREND: The Return of FLARE jeans & WIDE LEG trousers!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring '11 TREND: The Return of FLARE jeans & WIDE LEG trousers!

(Left to Right: Derek Lam, Adam, Emilio Pucci)
 Although flare jeans never OFFICIALLY went out of style they did take a back seat to the ever popular skinnies! However spring '11 changed all of that as the runways were flooded with flare & high waist wide leg trousers.  I've never been afraid of a little flare! So, I personally LOVE this trend.


(Left to Right: Dsquared2, Monique Lhullier, Jason Wu)
 I'm also in LOVE with the wide leg pant! With the right fit, the look is so SASSY to me!
Just look at the open denim shirt with the wide leg khakis? HOTT, right!?

& now that we are getting so close to spring, the runway trend has FINALLY made its way into all of the mainstream department stores where all the mannequins have been styled with the latest 70's flare! I actually still have a few distressed flare jeans & linen wide legs in my closet that I've never stopped rocking.....They're actually my favorite! Although, I don't do anything with a high waste because it doesn't flatter my tush. But that's just me, it may work for you :-)

Are you excited to dust off your flares & start rocking them again?


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: style.com

2 Comments:

  • At March 2, 2011 at 10:45 AM , Anonymous Dana Dane said...

    I must do this trend, its so much more grown up than skinnies. Plus, jeggings threw me allll the way off!

     
  • At March 6, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    lol! I can't lie i got me a couple pair of jeggings i just wish they cuda did btr designing the crotch area. SUPER unflattering

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home