This Page

has been moved to new address

So My New Favorite Blog is.....SONGOFSTYLE.COM!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: So My New Favorite Blog is.....SONGOFSTYLE.COM!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

So My New Favorite Blog is.....SONGOFSTYLE.COM!

IDEALISTs meet Aimee! -pronounced "mommy" but without the M :-)


She is the creator of her own stye blog songofstyle.com & I am completely obsessed with it! I was first introduced to Aimee & her blog when I attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers conference. I was immediately drawn to her because she wore THEE cutest outfit! It was this nautical navy blazer with snake print pants & she had the best set of arm candy that I had seen in a while. She complimented the outfit with a pair of black suede plaformed pumps that I just knew had to be an expensive pair of shoes by Mui Mui. However when I asked her she said they were by Steve Madden! I said to myself:

"Self, Who is this girl &

#2 Where did she come from?!"

I checked out her site & stayed on for a good hour clicking on page after page of her style diary. She has a way of putting different pieces together & mixing high & low end & the outcome works EVERY.SINGLE.TIME! I'm telling you guys if you're looking for a new style inspiration please do not hesitate to vist songofstyle.com!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photo: songofstyle.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home