This Page

has been moved to new address

My Fashion Week Find: The Cambridge Satchel!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: My Fashion Week Find: The Cambridge Satchel!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Fashion Week Find: The Cambridge Satchel!


When I attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference last week I spotted two young ladies carrying this bag. One had the neon pink & the other had the yellow. You couldn't help but notice it! All I kept thinking was :

#1  Whose that bag by? &

#2 Why had I never seen it before?

Well, both of the bloggers told me that the bag was by the Cambridge Satchel Company and as soon as I was able I went to google for the deets. Sure enough the site popped right up. Its actually quite popular! The satchel is available in many different styles & colors & you can even have it engraved. I was drawn to this bag because I love the unisex shape mixed with the bright neon colors. The "Fluro" collection is my absolute favorite, I can't wait to order mine & personalize it with my initials  "DSB" or "IDEAL"- I haven't decided yet.....

For more information visit http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/! xoXO

I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife
photos: cambridgesatchel.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home