This Page

has been moved to new address

IN SHUT THE FRONT DOOR NEWS: IDEAL will be STREAMING Gucci's S/S '12 Collection LIVE tomorrow!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IN SHUT THE FRONT DOOR NEWS: IDEAL will be STREAMING Gucci's S/S '12 Collection LIVE tomorrow!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

IN SHUT THE FRONT DOOR NEWS: IDEAL will be STREAMING Gucci's S/S '12 Collection LIVE tomorrow!


Well I guess the title of the post pretty much says it all! The iconic Italian label will be showing their Spring/ Summer 2012 collection tomorrow in Milan and IDEAL will be streaming the show LIVE along with GUCCIconnect.com! I am ELATED! A few weeks ago when I attended the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference in New York I met the digital PR director for Gucci and she was so nice! I emailed her to let her know what a pleasure it was to meet her. 1st off, she actually responded & then she offered to allow me to stream their runway show on my site! Talk about an OMG moment! I was so overwhelmed that she actually took the time out of her super busy schedule to check out my little baby and then to let me stream their show LIVE.... I don't know if any other blogs are streaming the show too, but if so I don't care! To have a person from the actually fashion house personally let you showcase their collection was a HUGE compliment for me!

I hope you all will support by logging onto either IDEAL or GUCCIconnect.com at 9am to watch the show. You know its's going to be AMAZING!

"I D.efine E.ver A.spect of my L.ife"
photo: marleysimoneblog.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home