This Page

has been moved to new address

DESIGN BEAST ALERT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: DESIGN BEAST ALERT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

DESIGN BEAST ALERT!





Following in the struts of Burberry, LV, and other labels alike! The sick and twisted mind that is Alexander McQueen....TRUST I MEAN THAT WITH PURE HEART & ADMIRATION..... will be showcasing his spring/ summer 2010 collection, via the web! Plato's Atlantis as well as an exclusive McQueen interview will stream live on October 6th at 8:15pm, Paris time, 2:15pm EST. I definitely can't wait for this! Besides the designs, his theatrics make for an exciting show! He is a true artist in every sense of the word. I can go on & on about him, but I guess I can save it for a "Designer Spotlight" post! Anyways, be sure to visit alexandermcqueenlive.showstudio.com this coming Tuesday for all the fun!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home