This Page

has been moved to new address

LOUIS VUITTON's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOUIS VUITTON's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

LOUIS VUITTON's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!



OMG! So, are you ready for the best news of your life!..... Okay maybe not your life per say, but this is pretty awesome! Marc Jacobs will be debuting the Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 RTW (Ready to wear duh!) collection in Paris next Wednesday, October 7th! Good for him right? BUT HERE'S WHAT'S SO AWESOME FOR YOU! You too will be able to sit front row & center with everyone who's anyone that will be attending the show! How you ask? Okay I'll go ahead and quit beating around the bush, the French label will be streaming the show live via FACEBOOK! The show starts at 2:30 p.m. Paris time/ 8:30 a.m. in EST. So all you facebook fashionistas go ahead and and send Luis Vuitton that friend request!







"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home