This Page

has been moved to new address

FINGER PRINT RING!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FINGER PRINT RING!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

FINGER PRINT RING!

So I was browsing one of my fav-sites fashionindie.com and I thought this was pretty cool! All you engaged or soon to be engaged IDEAL women AND men, before you do all that stressful ring shopping, I would like to introduce you to this Brent Williams design! Apparently they will send you an impression kit, you send them your fingerprints and for a mere $275 you get a customized wedding band & such a sweet keepsake all in one! Awwwwww lol I'm not really into having the big diamond or what not. So to me this has a alot more sentimental value and is a whole lot cheaper!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home