This Page

has been moved to new address

SPEAK YOUR MIND!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SPEAK YOUR MIND!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

SPEAK YOUR MIND!



Do you all remember these criss cross moccasins by Boutique 9? I featured them in the Boot Me! post not too long ago because I just thought they were really cute! Well, an Ideal Member told me she went to the Nine West store and tried them on and she said: "Dionne those shoes were f*ck'n UGLY"! lmao Well I was a little disappointed she didn't take a liking to them like I did (sad face) lol BUT then I thought "Well how awesome is this"! Not that she didn't like the shoes of course, but that she remember'd them from my blog & gave me her take on them! I encourage everyone to give me honest feedback about what I post. Trust me, I listen and take heed to everything!

P.S. I still stand by these damsels in distress. I tried them on and I thought they were different AND cute! But if you haven't noticed already, I have a certain quirky sense of style.... I like what I like.... It is what it is loL

Thanks for staying interactive with the site and keep the comments coming! Love you guys!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home