This Page

has been moved to new address

FAB-BEAU-LUST!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FAB-BEAU-LUST!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, October 5, 2009

FAB-BEAU-LUST!





So Rihanna has shown her tits and ass to all of Paris lol but this look she wore to the Hussein Chalayan show yesterday turned up the sex appeal factor without us being flashed with nipple piercings! Out of all of her Paris-fits so far, this was her ABsolute best thanks 2 those boots that were just O -SO- SCANDOLOUS (& I mean that with pure heart & admiration)! The garter may be hard to pull off... you know your leg can't be too thick but somehow I still picture Trina being photo'd in them in the upcoming weeks...... OR 2 skinny. It takes the right chic to draw the very thin line between HOTTT vs. HOOKER.... but this beast right here did just that! KUDOS!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home