This Page

has been moved to new address

MARC by MARC JACOBS FALL '09!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MARC by MARC JACOBS FALL '09!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, December 21, 2009

MARC by MARC JACOBS FALL '09!



I am a HUGE fan of Marc Jacobs especially the "affordable" line Marc by Marc Jacobs! It has a lot of cute and quirky pieces that are definitely signature Marc . I actually own a few things & let me tell you anyone that can convince ME to step outside of my usual grane' (pronounced gran-ye') chic style deserves a Nobel Peace prize! Anyways I posted this fall '09 collection because if you haven't noticed I just like fall collections...Besides Marc was jammin on the 1 @ this show! I don't see how those people stayed still. Every time I watch it I feel like doing the New Jersey fist bump! lol Check it out 4 yourself & see if you can guess which scarf I have just recently added to my wardrobe!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home