This Page

has been moved to new address

MORE SEX!!!!!.......in the city that is lol

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MORE SEX!!!!!.......<em>in the city that is</em> lol

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

MORE SEX!!!!!.......in the city that is lol

So after much anticipation the first trailer for Sex and the City part 2 has finally arrived! & because my blogazine has been officially certified as fab-beau-lust by the people who matter most 2 me, I feel obligated by fashion law to post it...Seriously! lol So all you Carrie Bradshaw & Samantha stans (I mean really who can remember the other 2? lol) check out the snippet below.....



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At December 25, 2009 at 12:34 PM , Anonymous danaDane said...

    Okay, I looooove SATC! I have the entire series on DVD, yes, with the hot pink velvet! But I am sorely disappointed by Carrie's opening outfit! How lame! After the dazzling array of outfits in the first few scenes of the last movie (the big flower dress with the TO DIE FOR Dior sandals, the flowered green Prada dress with the matching cape, that ever present de la Renta belt) that white shift is so... not doing anything for me! As a devoted follower, I DEMAND that the next trailer have more clothes. We don't care about the plot at this time, we know Carrie and Big will split up and get back together again, Charlotte is the new Martha Stewart now, Miranda has trouble just being married with children, and Samantha is free of the actor and plowing every man in sight! More clothes shots please!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home