This Page

has been moved to new address

RESORT WISH LIST!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: RESORT WISH LIST!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

RESORT WISH LIST!




Hey chics! Guess what? I'm going on my very first cruise ever in life next Friday! Destination: the BAHAMAS!!! So in honor of me trying to find a bomb ass swimsuit in the middle of January when its 19 degrees outside and having absolutely NO luck, I decided to just post the resort'10 collection from designer extraordinaire, Mara Hoffman! I thought these swimsuits were sooo sexy (oo la la) and the accessories separated itself from the average wet suit! Even if I can't find the perfect one in my real life, I can still get the one of my dreams through my blog where everything is IDEAL. Check it out!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home