This Page

has been moved to new address

THIS IS SO ME!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THIS IS SO ME!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

THIS IS SO ME!


Okay so I recently was blessed with 2 new jobs and to celebrate I bought myself a copy of Elle Mag's December issue. I flipped through it about 50 times (mind you I haven't bought a new mag in a minute so I was kind of on a high lol ) Anyways so I'm flipping...flipping... & I kept stopping @ this pic (Ignore that big necklace Idk what that's for) If you don't know, this chic is Erin Klapin. She is the P.R. director for Elle & was Olivia's arch enemy on Mtv's The City. She couldn't stand Liv & trust the feeling was very mutual! Anyways, I was never a big fan of Erin's style. Everytime I would see her, I would say "Why doesn't she clean up a bit". Not that she looked terrible but she just never was as pulled together as I thought she should be. She kind of reminded me of myself always dressing a little too comfortable but hell I don't work for Elle! Anyways, this flik was a part of a spread that showed her different looks through the week. & 4 sum reason I just fell in love with this 1 in particular! It was soooo definitely me... you know granny.... I mean grane' chic (pronounced gran-ye' lol) From the cardigan to the leopard print shoes- if you didn't know I'm a huge fan of both! & I liked the way she paired the striped shirt with the tweed pants that I want so badly- f.y.i I've been on the hunt for tweed pants too ever since I saw the Chloe show!

This was styled in a way that was sleek & simple but had a modern twist with the leopard print pumps. It was effortless overall & I loved every stitch & seam of it-even adding the metal necklace & tan belt! I'm so used to my own plain T & jeans that it's very exciting when someone actually inspires me to step out of my usual box. Believe it or not this actually did it for me lol... Kudos Erin now lets both try more looks like this in real life & on the show!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home