This Page

has been moved to new address

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

HEY IDEALISTS!!!!!

OMG it seems like 2010 just rolled in and we are already almost into the second month of the new year! I have to tell you I am feeling GRRREAT! I just came back from the Bahamas, this is my last semester of school, I'm working, but most importantly I'm loving life! I won't go on & on. I just wanted all 27 of my followers to know that I do truly appreciate you guys hanging in there with me! I started in September and my baby continues to grow...even when my postings became ALOT slower starting in December you guys continued to check in to see how the site is progressing! I have to admit things have been a little hectic BUT I promise I will get back on my job & continue to update the site on a daily basis. I can't win the game if I don't stay in the race right?? With 2010 I truly believe lots of wonderful things will be happening for me and IDEAL. I have so many creative ideas for expanding so please be on the lookout!!!!

THNX AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!

P.S. Believe it or not I do get excited even if I only see one comment under a post. lol So continue to give feedback!!!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home