This Page

has been moved to new address

GRANNY HAS AN EDGE 2!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: GRANNY HAS AN EDGE 2!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

GRANNY HAS AN EDGE 2!

So everyone knows I have a thing for online shopping. & I was cruising my new fave site topshop.com (of course this site is nothing new to true fashionistas) but anyway, I spotted these super super cute spike'd sandals by Hoxton! I love how a few spikes can give a simple sandle such an edge! & This was right up my granye' chic alley! I would wear them as an 'everyday' pair bcuz they can be worn with alot just to spice up the fit a little.... You can get these for only $50 on topshop.com- that's even cheaper than a Steve Madden knockoff 'replica'l! Anyways, topshop has been a celeb go 2 for kool different stuf 4 a while & now I get the hype! It has alot of unique pieces for great steals ... Besides any1 that can convince me to actually buy a gold or metallic shoe which I usually loathe (ugh) def. has my vote!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home