This Page

has been moved to new address

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOOK OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, April 19, 2010

LOOK OF THE DAY!

My pick for "look of the day" goes to Jada Pinkett Smith- HANDS DOWN! She & her dual force Will Smith attended the American Red Cross Gala over the weekend & Ms. Smith hit the red carpet looking absolutely stunning in this Fall 2010 Naeem Khan gown! With such an embellished gown, there was no need to over accessorize. Instead she opted for dainty gold drop earrings. She looked PERFECT!


& I just had to post a close up! Look @ her flawless skin! Ladies we need to get it together. She will be 39 this year- most young chics my age don't even come close to looking like this! GO JADA!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

photo: zimbio.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home