This Page

has been moved to new address

SARAH JESSICA PAKER COVERS VOGUE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SARAH JESSICA PAKER COVERS VOGUE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SARAH JESSICA PAKER COVERS VOGUE!

The 45 year old Sex & the City starlet is covering the May issue of Vogue! Although, I gave her a little grief for her Chanel choice during this year's Oscars, I still love Love LOVE her to pieces! She's a fashion maven, a style icon, SHE'S CARRIE BRADSHAW FOR CHRIST SAKES! But you know, I love the fact that Sarah is a unique beauty & that her portrayal of Carrie has catapulted her into a phenomenon all her own!

& because I am still so obsessed over editorials check out the rest of her spread! CAN WE SAY GASM ALERT! If I were to ever have my dreams fulfilled of doing my own shoot, I would want it done just like this!- Haute Couture & very high fashion! Doesn't she look FANTASTIC!?









/


WAIT!!!!! Since we're on the subject of Carrie...Check out the extended trailer for Sex and the City 2! May will be here before you know it & I can't wait!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"


Photos: Vogue.com

1 Comments:

  • At April 14, 2010 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tasha said...Yea she does look great except for the pic with the hat she looks a little scary but these pics are pretty! Now as far as Sex In The City 2 is concerned I CAN'T WAIT!!! 1 was a little dissappointing for me but I still have high hopes that this one will meet all of my expectations!lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home