This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL LINX!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL LINX!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

IDEAL LINX!


IDEALISTS MEET B. SCOTT!

Who is B. Scott you ask?

Well first he's probably THEE most beautiful man that you will ever see in your life! Seriously!!! But besides that, I first saw him about 2 years ago when he was a guest correspondent for a TV One Access special. I have to be honest & say I was not sure if he was a woman or not & since no one usually stumps me- I GOOGLED! Come to find out, B. Scott has been on the scene long before he first caught my attention. He started his own website lovebscott.com back in 2007 as well as a youtube video channel & since then has created quite the following! So much so that even A listers like Jamie Foxx is a fan saying:

"I love B. Scott. He’s very attractive. He looks like a cross between Prince, Rosario Dawson and Lenny Kravitz!"
Jamie is such a mess lol

Anyways, with B.'s celeb recognitions, hilarious youtube videos, & website (lovebscott.com) B is branding himself into a multimedia maven! He has served as a guest host for tv gigs such as Tyra, is about to launch his own radio show AND is shopping around his own tv show!- which I so hope he gets because his interviews are the best!

But you wana know y I really fell in love with B.Scott?

Aside from me obsessing over his style & business mind set, what drew me to him was his personality! Throughout all of his tv appearances, youtubes, & reading many of his personal interviews he always just seems to show his real self! & Although I may have been confused about him @ 1st, B. is definitely sure of himself. He's not trying to be the next Rupaul, or be confined by what anybody else's definition of who he is or what he should be. He just is who he is! A proud openly gay man in pursuit of his dreams in the world of entertainment! He's a positive role model for the gay community as well as anyone else for that matter daring to be.......AN INDIVIDUAL!

I AM MOST DEFINITELY TEAM B SCOTT! & With such a great spirit, I'm sure that he will accomplish all that he wants PLUS more!


So Idealist continue to support B. SCOTT and all of his endeavors!

lovebscott.com

http://www.youtube.com/lovebscott


http://twitter.com/lovebscott


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home