This Page

has been moved to new address

VERSACE S/S '10 SHOE COLLECTION!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: VERSACE S/S '10 SHOE COLLECTION!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

VERSACE S/S '10 SHOE COLLECTION!

So, I saw the Versace s/s '10 sky high stilettos (7 inches & counting 2 be exact) hit the runway back during Fall Fashion Week. Classic Versace LOUD & over the top! I mean it takes a certain person to wear Versace. But when I saw these shoes right here I said to myself...."Self, these shoes look like fun, but they will NEVER catch on". I mean where would you be going in these!? Seriously!

Well, apparently to a show on BET!

Nicki Minaj wore the python cut out boots on 106 & Park back in March. But I said to myself "Okay...its Nicki Minaj", what else is she suppose 2 wear?!



HOWEVER.....

Most recently, model Eva Pigford wore a pair of the platform'd sandals during an appearance on the Monique show! & I said to myself: "Hmmm...still not me, but kinda CUTE"!-on her. & I do like the fact that Eva's were redesigned with the steel plating on the platform & heel vs. the runway white.




Check out more of Versace's festive shoe delights below!






Still not my cup of tea, but hey I'm a granny @ heart...What do you guys think?


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: style.com, necolebitchie.com

2 Comments:

  • At April 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tasha said...I think the shoes are ugly Creative but ugly! Eva kinda pulled hers off Nicki just looked like a fool per usual but yea those shoes are made for performers cuz where we goin in those??lol

     
  • At April 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    I won't be going anywhere in those festive delights BET or otherwise! but you wouldn't believe how many ppl raved abt these shoes esp. on Nicki.. bloggers & commenters were like "O those r hott"!- Even B. Scott liked them. Since I was so confused by the response, I had to post abt them just to see if I were really was alone in my confusion lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home