This Page

has been moved to new address

LISA RAYE IS THE REAL McCOY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LISA RAYE IS THE REAL McCOY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

LISA RAYE IS THE REAL McCOY!


I've always liked Lisa Raye because she exudes confidence! & after watching the first two episodes of her new reality show, I am even more drawn to her because I feel like I got to know her personally beyond the physical. I like the fact that even though she is undeniably beautiful she doesn't have an "air" or "ego" about her that you might expect from a woman with her looks. Ya know? She's really down to earth & just a kool chic who genuinely ( & I have to stress the word genuinely) wants to continue her success in Hollywood & entertainment.





PLUS



I love how she interacts with her daughter. Some people think that she's too affectionate, but I totally disagree. In fact I think that's the best part about the show. She really loves & cares about the well being of Kai. I love how close they are & the dynamic of their mother/ daughter relationship. & I like that Kai has a regular job working at Bath & Body Works! Idk y I took such notice of that but it kind of through me for a loop in a good way. It was refreshing 2 see that Lisa wasn't so "Hollywood" & her daughter works a normal job like any other girl her age. To me it made her that much more likable & relatable.

Anyways, I won't dwell. but because I'm such a reality tv junkie & because I like Lisa Raye...I ask that you guys please support her by tuning in tonight & every Thurs night to watch Lisa Raye's reality show: The Real McCoy on TV One @ 9pm!

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catch a sneak peak of tonight's episode below:




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2010 at 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tasha said...I like the relationship she has with her daughter however that little make out scene they had in episode 4 was a little off-pudding for me that was a way too much affection! But I like the show I never really cared to much for Lisa Raye but she's ok I guess!

     
  • At April 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Yea that kissing did make me a tad uncomfortable lol but other than that I like Lisa Raye & I like the show..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home