This Page

has been moved to new address

KRISTEN BELL IN MONIQUE LHULLIER FALL '10!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: KRISTEN BELL IN MONIQUE LHULLIER FALL '10!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

KRISTEN BELL IN MONIQUE LHULLIER FALL '10!


Celebs have been wearing the Fall collections months before the season even hits! Recently actress Kristen Bell attended the Good Housekeeping 125th Anniversary party wearing a look from Monique Lhullier's a/w '10 that I gushed so much over during Fashion Week a few months back! Unfortunately, I was very disappointed in Ms. Bell's overall look. I understand wanting to look effortless, but you don't want to look like you didn't put any effort in @ all! For me it's the black shoes & the hair that's throwing me off. Plus, since you can't wear the black tights from the original runway look because...um its SPRING! "HELLO"?- then you need to @ least pair the dress with gasm stilettos to make the haute dress look even more HOTT!


... But what do you think?



  • Yes, I think she looks great!
  • No, not really!
  • I don't like this dress!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At April 14, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Tasha said...I like the dress on the runway model but on her it looks like an old ladies dress! Not feelin this at all!!!

     
  • At April 15, 2010 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Dionne said...

    YEA I THINK SO 2! I shoulda added this in the post but I think it needs to be tighter around the hem line & shorter like on the runway! The overall fit makes it look older & her a bitter wider in the hip & thigh....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home