This Page

has been moved to new address

FERGIE FERG COVERS ELLE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FERGIE FERG COVERS ELLE!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, April 12, 2010

FERGIE FERG COVERS ELLE!


The 1st lady of the Black Eyed Peas is covering the May issue of Elle Magazine wearing a look from the spring 2010 Burberry collection! & she looks great! Celebs can't seem to get enough of this collection, everywhere I turn someone has a piece from it on....Anyways, she talks about fame, gossip, & her new fragrance!

On Gossip:
"It has hurt me in the past when people say things like how ‘fugly’ I am or how horrible I look. I’ve had to learn not to give it such a high priority in life…. Look, when you’re trying to juggle all of this in your life, sometimes you’re not going to look perfect. I don’t have time to get a facial every couple of days.”

On her Fragrance:
“I didn’t want to call it Dutchess, or Glamorous, or Fergalicious, or something that I’ve already done,” Fergie said of naming her fragrance. “I didn’t want it to be so cutesy. I wanted it to be strong and empowering, something that represents me as a whole woman, a fearless woman.”

Don't we all love Fergie? I know I do! I mean her verse on the "Imma Be" song alone should make you go support her & pick up a copy on stands now!


WAIT!!!! BEFORE YOU MOVE ON....

Check out a few more photos from her editorial!





"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

photos: elle.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home