This Page

has been moved to new address

DO THIS MANY PEOPLE FOLLOW YOU TO A SEX SHOP?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: DO THIS MANY PEOPLE FOLLOW YOU TO A SEX SHOP?

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

DO THIS MANY PEOPLE FOLLOW YOU TO A SEX SHOP?




Pop singer Rihanna hit up sex shop 'Toy's Me'(cute name btw doesn't sound as dirty as Starship) yesterday after shopping at Louis Vuitton & dining @ the Italian restaurant Fendi -because what else completes your day after shopping & good food? That's the ultimate nite cap! Too bad, the singer was bombarded by fans & body guards! Is it just me or aren't rendezvous like this suppose 2 be a little discreet rite? I mean I may go with maybe a best friend but an entire crowd is just uncomfortable! Gosh the life of a superstar...





Anyways, Rhi Rhi was looking very street chic wearing a Burberry Trench from their Spring 2010 collection paired with really cute booties. I'm guessing Alex Wang but don't quote me. However, as much as I covet this beautiful collection from Burberry I'm kind of growing tired of seeing it so much! From Celebrities 2 magazine spreads..... But that's for another post!


She finally put on some shades to finish her "shopping"! A girls gotta have some kind of privacy....... SHEESH!


UPDATE: Rihanna's ankle boots are Balmain not Alexander Wang as I previously guessed! & Of course they are! Why wouldn't they be?

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
Photos: justjared.com

1 Comments:

  • At May 1, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Anonymous tasha22 said...

    Geez how uncomfortable is that...she shouldve went in full on disguise! I wouldve been so embarrassed

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home