This Page

has been moved to new address

J BRAND HOULIHAN SKINNY CARGO!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: J BRAND HOULIHAN SKINNY CARGO!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, May 7, 2010

J BRAND HOULIHAN SKINNY CARGO!


So I spotted the Houlihan skinny cargo pant by J Brand about a month ago when I was reading the Intermix blog! They weren't available yet, but the site promised that these were going to be the MUST- HAVE cargo of the season! & they were right! Celebrities from Rihanna to Jessica Alba can't seem to get enough of the trendy cargos sporting them in the Vintage color 'Olive'! I think they're super cute 2 & I love how the edgy 'military inspired style' is still versatile & can be paired w/ everything from flats 2 heels 4 a cute & casual look.

I also like the Vintage Navy pictured above! These cargos are available for purchase @ Intermix, & Net-A-Porter! They're a hott buy so if you want them, go ahead & get them bcuz they're selling out fast!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home