This Page

has been moved to new address

MARA HOFFMAN READY 2 WEAR S/S '10!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MARA HOFFMAN READY 2 WEAR S/S '10!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

MARA HOFFMAN READY 2 WEAR S/S '10!

I have to be honest & say that I almost gave up on Mara Hoffman after I ordered a swimsuit cover up from the designer & was extremely disappointed! Known for their standout prints, the tribal design was lackluster 4 me! It didn't seem as vibrant as its' picture & I felt like all it was missing was a 'Baby Phat' tag. After waiting weeks for it to ship because of backorders, I was really let down! HOWEVER, this week I spotted a few pieces from their s/s '10 ready 2 wear collection that made me want to give them another chance!


Rihanna was spotted on the set filming her new Te' Amo video a few days ago which is not about her being a lesbian btw! She's singing a song that was originally written by a guy. She thought it was a great song & decided to record it. I love that song. People always try 2 twist things & it really bugs me, but even if it was about a lesbian affair who cares! (sorry just had to vent)


Anyways back 2 why she's on this post...She was wearing a floral print maxi dress from the Mara Hoffman s/s '10 collection! I thought this dress was really cute but when I saw the crotchet back, I almost went n2 a fashion coma! SUPER CUTE & SO ME! I have been saying that I need more dresses that I can just throw on & go! This particular 1 is so functional & PERFECT!


Rapper Trina was also seen this week shopping in Miami wearing this uber cute dress from their spring collection. When I first saw this dress, I thought it was by Gotex. They have a swimsuit with a similar pattern & then I also thought it could have been Diane Von Furstenberg for some reason! BUT nope it's Mara Hoffman! & Its UBER CUTE! I love the play with color & the print overall!


CHECK OUT THE REST OF THEIR SPRING COLLECTION BELOW!




After seeing this, I am now back on the Mara Hoffman train- FULL THROTTLE! I really like their clothing- its beautiful! Their prints, & the flowiness & ease of their clothes are impeccable! Maybe the coverup I ordered was just 1 mis step. & that's okay, I can 4give that. Luckily, I ordered it from Victoriasecret.com & was able to get my money back! If I wasn't, I would've definitely been P.O.'d & singing a very different tune about Hoffman!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

photos: rihannadaily.com, concreteloop.com

1 Comments:

  • At May 2, 2010 at 5:40 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Yea I liked these clothes alot and I don't do prints at all but those crotchet backs are really cute!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home