This Page

has been moved to new address

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOOK OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

LOOK OF THE DAY!

FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA takes the honor of my 'Look of the Day'- HANDS DOWN! She looked absolutely beautiful last night at The White House Correspondent's Association Dinner wearing a Prabal Gurung gown! I think the bold red color was very refreshing paired with the gold cuff accessories made her look very fashion forward! Michelle Obama is HOTT!....can I say that? Is that appropriate? I don't know, but I can't get enough of her style! She's bring new life to the role of a First Lady! Love me sum her!

"I D.efine E.very A.sepct of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home