This Page

has been moved to new address

SPRING'S HAUTE CHOCOLATE TRESSES!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SPRING'S HAUTE CHOCOLATE TRESSES!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

SPRING'S HAUTE CHOCOLATE TRESSES!

A while ago you couldn't even pay me to wear darker hair! I've always rocked a blonde, honey color! Its usually the go 2 look especially when it starts to warm up! But y not go against the grain this spring? My new hue of choice for this season has been the dark chocolate brown! & I absolutely LOVE the new look!

Here are a few of my fave celebs that have been rocking the look @ its best!


Olivia Palermo! Her hair is 1 of the best examples I have for rocking the dark tresses this Spring! Remember she used to be a blonde?! But she switched it up & looks fantastic! The best thing about her color is that the brown is SOOOOO RICH! Her hair looks healthy & it radiates against her skin!
  • For those with longer hair (extensions or otherwise) I suggest trying Olivia's hairstyle with the waves! Its fun but still looks polished @ the same time!


  • Its also very important to keep your hair conditioned! YES even with brown hair you have to maintain the color! You can use leave in treatments & even color glossers for a more vibrant & healthy look such as Olivia's.


Gabrielle Union recently switched up her color as well! She used to always have really dark hair, almost black! But now she's warmed up her color a bit bringing it to a lighter brown with blonde & honey highlights.
  • You can easily achieve the highlights by simply just adding a few hair pieces here & there! Its prevents the upkeep & possible damage from actually using dye & bleach which strips the hair to highlight it.


  • This is also a great option for those who don't want to be completely dark & still feel like themselves with a pop of color!



Nicole Richie is also 1 of my favorite chics who has gone to the dark side! She used to be a blonde too! However, I'm so glad she changed it to this darker tone because it looks gorgeous against her skin! & As you can see it really brings out her eyes! She has been rocking the color with bold bangs! Which even inspired me to get some of my own with my brown tresses!(I LOVE THEM BTW)

  • Bangs are a great way to add an edge to your overall look! The most important thing to remember is there are different kinds of bangs! You have your blunt, straight edge, thick, side sweep, or a little layered like Nicole's.

  • For example, I have been wearing a layered bang, meaning they are not cut so straight across- just a little jagged w/ a middle part! The part to me helped thin out my bangs because I don't like 'em so thick! Find the style that works best for you!


Even my favorite tv personality Wendy Williams has been rocking the dark tresses lately! & SHE'S AN ADVOCATE FOR BLONDE! She only switched it up back in the fall to the darker brown because like I said usually people like to go dark when it gets cold & light when it warms up. However its well n2 spring & she's still holding on2 the look! I think its safe to say she likes it & I think it looks great on her!
  • The good thing about Wendy is that she wears wigs! & since the Lace fronts are her staple she can easily switch up her hairstyle to long & straight with a side bang, or wavy w/ highlights the next.


  • This is also a go 2 option for those who aren't totally sold on changing their hair color! This allows you to just try it out...


Now back to you- IDEALISTS!


Instead of picking a lighter hair color for the warm weather, you should opt for HAUTE CHOCOLATTE'! It's HOTT & LUXURIOUS & brings out some of your best features! PLUS - The darker hue allows the bright colors in your Spring/ Summer wardrobe to shine just a little bit more....

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

3 Comments:

  • At May 2, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    You shudda posted a pic of urself wit the brown tresses n bangs so we could all see hw our fav blogger is rocking this new spring look!!lol. anywho im scared to try a new color other than my beloved blk I did try that blonde to the back that time n only lked it for lk 2 days n I dare nt try that bangs again ruined my life 4 2 WHOLE weeks!!! Bt I do like the color on these ladies especially Gabby and Nicole!

     
  • At May 3, 2010 at 12:38 PM , Anonymous DanaDane said...

    I hate Olivia. Get her off this fabulous site!

     
  • At May 3, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    Olivia is not that nice of a person, BUT the chic has great hair AND great style! I have a post coming for her soon & Whitney's (Whitney Eve line) it was actually good. I liked it

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home