This Page

has been moved to new address

THE TRAVELISTAS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THE TRAVELISTAS!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, May 3, 2010

THE TRAVELISTAS!

IDEALISTS MEET ANDREA & TERI!

Together the duo form "The Travelistas"! The 2 young ladies are best friends that have their own online travel show where they go on excursions across the world focusing on culture, lifestyle, & entertainment! Now this is not your ordinary "What's Hot in Miami" type of travel show! The ladies produce segments where they explore places like Greece to South Africa determined to get the full experience as if they were locals & not tourists! But you know what really stood out for me?! Both are MBA grads from FAMU that speak 5 YES F-I-V-E different languages! Rather than joining corporate America after they graduated college, they saved their money to travel the world & are now using their education in business to have corporations fund their trips!


(Turkey)

(Rome, Italy)


(Rome, Italy)


HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!


As a soon to be graduate, I am very much inspired by "The Travelistas"! Sometimes life after college doesn't feel promising for young people. It just feels like you're basically being thrown n2 the "real world" wondering what in God's name u're gna do w/ your life. You would want to do something unconventional & exciting, but are left with little options especially w/ the job market not being as strong right now. Its scary! But here you have 2 smart, educated young African American women who combined their book smarts & passion for traveling to start their own business! & have been successful doing so I might add- making appearances in Essence as well as The Monique Show a while back!

(Teri in Trinidad)

(Cannes Film Festival)

Andrea & Teri represent my idea of what Idealists should be! They are living & not just existing! They're smart, well traveled, well cultured, & pursuing their dreams! So guys don't give up & don't doubt yourself. Follow your passions whole heatedly because Andrea & Teri are showing you that it IS possible! You never know where this life could take you!

& continue your support 4 The Travelistas! You can check out their webisodes HERE!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

  • At May 4, 2010 at 8:42 AM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Ok so me and you so had this idea first remember? Bt with them each speaking 5 diff languages I guess they were better suited for the job! I guess if we can't do it @ least another set of educated black women gotta hold of this outstanding idea! That has got 2 be so awesum doing something like traveling for a career!

     
  • At May 4, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    I know! I thought the same thing we had said we were going to record our trips & everything just like them! But that just goes to show you can't just have ideas you have to actually do something with them! & for them 2 actually be getting paid for it is totally awesome!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home