This Page

has been moved to new address

THESE GOT ME FEENIN FOR FALL!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: THESE GOT ME FEENIN FOR FALL!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

THESE GOT ME FEENIN FOR FALL!



Doing some online dream shopping 2 feed my habit! I always check the New Arrivals link 1st & I spotted these boots by Bottega Veneta on Saks.com! Just my taste- simple, but that inverted wedge had me feelin some kind of way!! I'm usually always ready for Fall until that cold wind hits my tail...These are still cute none the less! & I picture photographer Tommy Ton taking pics of me in these during Paris Fashion Week leaving yet another runway show but Miroslava we'll probably beat me 2 it!


& SINCE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF SAKS NEW ARRIVALS!




You know Christian.....Louboutin that is.. Well you know he always has a few new things up his sleeves like these cute gems dubbed 'Amber'! I see Beyonce rocking these. The platform'd strappy front with the sky high heels is very much her 'M.O.' She'll be photo'd in them & then we'll see Trina in them.




NOW WHEN I SAW THESE..... (EYES WIDE AS QUARTERS!)

.................Christian's Toundra Coyote-Fur Trimmed Suede Ankle Boots I was scared! It looks like the shoe is being attacked by some ratched animal! & you know who is gona wear these? My prediction is CASSIE! You remember that outfit she wore that one time. Mmm Hmm mark my words. History shows she does stuf like this. Half shaven head, Isabel Marant colorful fur. Don't get me wrong she has a mean shoe game. & I just have a feeling that even tho I'm not a fan of these, she will def be! & so will Kelis... yea she'll def wear these 2- mark my words!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home