This Page

has been moved to new address

JANET'S NEW LOOK IS HAWT!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: JANET'S NEW LOOK IS HAWT!!!!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

JANET'S NEW LOOK IS HAWT!!!!


Janet showed up to the London premiere of "Why Did I Get Married Too?" looking Uh-Freakin-Mazinggg sporting her new short cuaff which is very befitting on her & wearing head to toe Lanvin!




I'm so glad the celebrities are catching on2 Lanvin as the designer's work is beyond gorgeous! Anyways, She complemented her look with the brand's signature statement jewelry that I raved so much about. Wearing a bracelet with chain clusters, their flap bag, & some bad ass heels from their fall '10 collection!
















Janet looked like a breath of fresh air! Very refreshing!




"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

photo: necolebitchie.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home