This Page

has been moved to new address

SHOEGASM ALERT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: SHOEGASM ALERT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, May 21, 2010

SHOEGASM ALERT!





So I was browsing the web- per my usual pass time- when I spotted these DROP DEAD GORGEOUS wedges by Paule Ka! They are today's Instyle.com OBSESSION! & now they are mine! I was getting on my bestie this past wkend abt sky high stiletto bein the only shoe choice over wedges when you want to look XTRA HAUTE! But after seeing these, I take it all back! bcuz these r UH- FREAKIN-MAZIN! They make a statement!!! I would wear them with b/f jeans & a clean white burnt out tee & just let the shoe speak volumes!



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

Photo: Instyle.com

2 Comments:

  • At May 22, 2010 at 6:51 PM , Anonymous Tasha said...

    Yea these shoes are too cute I haven't seen a pair of wedges I really liked in a while...is this da only colors it comes in though I mean its a cute color but I don't really wear much color

     
  • At May 23, 2010 at 8:03 PM , Blogger Dionne said...

    What? The color is wat mks the shoe HOTT! They look lk xmas!- the gift that just kps on givin! lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home