This Page

has been moved to new address

NEW MUSIC: SUMMER HOUSE VILLA!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: NEW MUSIC: SUMMER HOUSE VILLA!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

NEW MUSIC: SUMMER HOUSE VILLA!


HEY IDEALISTS!

MEET Hi-Top & Draigo!

Together they form the rap duo Summer House Villa who derive straight from the hometown Atlanta! On July 4th they released their debut cd entitled "Tuxedo Lounge" which they promised is a breath of fresh air including all of the elements fans have come to love about the band. It features thirteen new tracks and three old ones including their hit single "Make you Mine". Now I know I'm usually all about fashion, but there is more to the IDEAL lifestyle than just clothes. Music plays an intricate part. Besides I love to support what's new & what's next & I'm all for young people being on their hustle & doing their thing! Plus I love their look, sound, & the entire "Tuxedo Lounge" concept. So let's support Summerhouse Villa (luv that name btw) & their movement & continue to build their following !

WAIT!!!! (before you go.....

To get a sample of the Summerhouse sound check out their video for "Make you mine" & also have an exclusive listen to the 1st single off of Tuxedo Lounge entitled "Inebriation" below!








For more information on the latest updates on Summer House Villa click on the linx below:


"Summer House Villa on Facebook"

Summer House Villa Website

http://twitter.com/summerhousev

For booking info please forward all emails to summerhouse2@gmail.com. Thx 2 Myah J. for the scoop on fresh new talent!!!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home