This Page

has been moved to new address

IDEAL IS FINALLY ON TWITTER!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: IDEAL IS FINALLY ON TWITTER!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

IDEAL IS FINALLY ON TWITTER!

WELL ITS ABOUT FREAKIN TIME!!!!

After setting up a facebook page back in April, I have finally decided to continue Ideal's social networking status by joining twitter! This website has been slow & steady for me since its launch in September of '09! It started as a mere hobby of me obssessing over clothes & shoes, but now its grown n2 a site that I would love to do a lot more things with! Anyways, I just wanted to check in with all of my FABULOUS idealists just to say thank you for hanging in there with me- slow posts & all! & Continue to build the movement!

Follow the site on twitter.com/iam_ideal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home