This Page

has been moved to new address

FABULOUS THINGS DO COME 2 THOSE WHO WAIT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: FABULOUS THINGS DO COME 2 THOSE WHO WAIT!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

FABULOUS THINGS DO COME 2 THOSE WHO WAIT!

CASE & POINT.....


We all know that Amber Rose has a shoe game that is somethin SERIOUS!.... @ least I tend to think so. but remember when she hit the streets wearing these super cute Camilla Skovgaard cuff sandal? Back when she wore them in March they still ran you a good $547, BUT I have found them on SALE for $280 @ both Endless.com & Bluefly.com- although I would go with Endless as they have both black and the sand color like Amber's available in alot of sizes PLUS free shipping! Anyways, I think this deal is GREAT seeing as tho Camilla's UBER SEXY heels can cost you a pretty penny! So if you have the spare change & are lookin 2 add to your own shoegasm collection I HIGHLY suggest these! 



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home