This Page

has been moved to new address

LUST ITEMS OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LUST ITEMS OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

LUST ITEMS OF THE DAY!

Valentino Shining Flower Tux 360 Tote!



NOW WAIT!!!!! BEFORE YOU GO IN........


I KNOW that based on the photo, this bag looks like there is wayyy to much going on w/ the sequins, leather bow, flower petals to be even remotely attractive! HOWEVER, here me out on this & believe me when I tell you that this picture does this piece of arm candy ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTICE what so ever! I spotted this gem when I was in the Valentino store @ Phipps Plaza last week. A young woman dressed in all black was walking out of the store w/ this particular tote in tow. It was such an attention grabber. Very stunning in person! Besides I found out that Gossip Girl did a show around this handbag! It was a part of the entire plot for christ sakes! If that alone doesn't give it validity for being fabulous Idk what does!



MOVING ALONG.....



I initially went into the Valentino store because I saw these GASMS in the window! Aren't they precious! Just to tease myself a little, I actually tried these on. They looked so beautiful! I loved how the lace blended with my skin. It was literally like having lingerie on my feet- SO SEXY! & the polka dot platform added a touch of fun! PLUS the 6 in heel made them that much HOTTER! I want them so bad & I know exactly where I would wear them! There's a annual event held here in Atl & New York called "Jeffrey Fashion Cares". High end designers & fashionistas come together to help raise funds & awareness for AIDS. I would love for IDEAL to be apart of that....(just putting it out there in the universe)



"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: net-a-porter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home