This Page

has been moved to new address

On My Valentine's Day Gift List: JLo's Cat Eyes & Spiked Pumps!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: On My Valentine's Day Gift List: JLo's Cat Eyes & Spiked Pumps!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, February 4, 2011

On My Valentine's Day Gift List: JLo's Cat Eyes & Spiked Pumps!

So Valentine's Day is coming up & I don't have a Valentine *insert sad face here* BUT if I did this is what I would want: Jennifer Lopez's cat eye sunglasses & her Lucifer Pumps by Christian Louboutin! You can save your nasty chocolates-I HATE CHOCOLATE yuck- & the flowers that will eventually die, I want gifts that keeps on giving!  Aren't these items FABULOUS?!


I LOVE Jennifer Lopez, she's always PERFECTION!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"
photos: upscalehype.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home