This Page

has been moved to new address

LOOK OF THE DAY: Solange Knowles in Alexander Wang Loafers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOOK OF THE DAY: Solange Knowles in Alexander Wang Loafers

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

LOOK OF THE DAY: Solange Knowles in Alexander Wang Loafers


A few days ago Solange attended the launch for her sister Beyonce's new fragrance "Pulse". She looked so cute wearing a Peter Pilotto digital print dress paired with Alexander Wang's pink metallic loafers dubbed "Anais". You guys know I've gushed over Solange's style before, & with this look she continues to not disappoint. I love the dress hands down, & I've spotted the loafers on plenty of others during NYFW. However, I wouldve never thought to put the two together. The combination with Solange's hair worked & she definitely WORKED IT!

P.S. Is it just me or does Solange look like the singer Corinne Bailey Rae in this photo? Maybe its the hair.....


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife" 
photo: net-a-porter.com, ceebeefabulous.tumblr.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home