This Page

has been moved to new address

PUMA ALERT: DEMI COVERS W MAG!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: PUMA ALERT: DEMI COVERS W MAG!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PUMA ALERT: DEMI COVERS W MAG!





The actress turned 47 today & represented for the cougars pumas in her spread for W's December issue! (Cougar sounds a little hag-ish old & stale.... Puma is much more alluring than cougar don't you agree lol) Anyways, She graced the cover wearing a Balmain dress from Christophe's s/s '10 collection-which I dubbed Balmain's Military Delight.... I feel like I should make Balmain a sponsor for this site because the celebs can't get enough of the designer!

CHECK OUT XTRA FLIX BELOW!





I thought she looked better in this flick than the actual cover! The dress took me a minute to pin point...but after doing a little research, I found that it wasn't even a dress at all! It was a combination of a ruffled skirt from the Givenchy s/s '10 collection pictured on the left with an embellished top from the Armani Privé fall '09 Couture collection. (thanks projectrungay.blogspot.com)- isn't that name crazy lol Anyways, I thought the paring of the 2 was clever & this look was actually my favorite.....I wonder who styl'd it? hmmmm


All in all, I think Demi's spread turned out great! These older more experienced women are showing us young chics how to stay in the game! As you get mature, you should get better! & I look forward to it!

btw

Alot of sites were goin in on Demi about this shoot..saying she's was all photo shopped amongst some other not so nice things. But I say who the f' cares if she was?! Every mag or anything put out for that matter is enhanced a little! Hell, even my senior class pic was airbrushed lol I think she looks awesome...besides Ashton Kutcher filet's that on the regular! So photo shopp'd or not, she still keeps some kind of youth in her! lol



CONGRATS ON THE SPREAD DEMI & HAPPY BDAY!


"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home