This Page

has been moved to new address

PLATO's ATLANTIS HITS THE RED CARPET!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: PLATO's ATLANTIS HITS THE RED CARPET!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

PLATO's ATLANTIS HITS THE RED CARPET!



Actress Camilla Belle wore this McQueen creation to the premiere of "2012" & became thee FIRST celebrity to debut an actual design from his s/s '10 fantasy collection! She took a BIG chance trying to translate the runway into real life. However, I personally don't think her overall look gave me the same "WOW" factor that I felt when I watched this beauty along with the rest of the futuristic artwork sashay in the actual show. Could it be because she paired the dress with nude Casadei pumps instead of the now infamous 12 inch ballet stilettos? Idk but apparently my opinion was WAYYY different from practically every other blogger/site who felt she nailed it! I just felt like the dress was the star... and then there was her. What do you think?





"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At November 8, 2009 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think that if some1 else with more of a shape wore this dress it would be much more of a success...she just doesn't do it for me!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home