This Page

has been moved to new address

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: LOOK OF THE DAY!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Friday, November 6, 2009

LOOK OF THE DAY!

Today's look of the day goes to the talented actress, PAULA PATTON- photo'd last night at the premiere of precious in NYC! She was my choice, not necessarily because of the fit-which is cute, BUT she just looks absolutely beautiful overall! Robin Thicke knocked her up & she has two new besties! lol She also has a new movie hitting the theaters today and she recently did a HOTT spread in Giant magazine on stands now! The girl has a lot to be happy about & she's pratically glowing from the inside/ out! Congrats Paula! AND you guys make sure you go check out Precious, in theaters today!

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home