This Page

has been moved to new address

RIHANNA IS ON WITH ALEXA CHUNG!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: RIHANNA IS ON WITH ALEXA CHUNG!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Monday, November 9, 2009

RIHANNA IS ON WITH ALEXA CHUNG!


In light of Rihanna moving on from "the incident"..... dun dun dun! there is absolutely no need for IDEAL to dwell on it or recap that whole Diane Sawyer special. However, it seems as though the interview actually may have lifted a heavy load off of the singer's shoulders! She seems to be in better spirits now. She performed with Jay Z in Cali over the weekend and also made an appearance on MTV's "It's On with Alexa Chung" today! (btw I have a post coming soon for Alexa, this chic just came out of nowhere and I had to know who the heck she was)

This Alexa interview was a total 360 from Diane's....its light hearted, fun, and Rihanna's actually smiling and laughing! That's what we like to see: A happy Rihanna! Not so cold & down lol So I decided to post it.....Nothing but positive vibes around these parts! Check it out!





"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home