This Page

has been moved to new address

MODEL NEWS & FLIX!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: MODEL NEWS & FLIX!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MODEL NEWS & FLIX!





CONGRATULATIONS to model, Chanel Iman! Victoria's Secret just announced the 20 year old as 1 of the 5 new Angels for the brand! If you recieve the VS catalogs, then you've probably seen her grace the pages. & she was already modeling for their pink collection. However, becoming one of the Angels is HUGE! She's now in the same category as Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum- you catch my drift. This new contract is major and usually makes it officially that you have reached SUPERMODEL status & that's when the real paper starts coming in! KUDOS chic!




SPEAKING OF IMANs'......

Supermodel, Iman, was spotted out & about last week walking the streets looking cute n casual! Can you believe she's 54!? I know I can't. She looks great....Go head girl!



This pic gave me a Tyra Vibe.... How about you? lol





"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home