This Page

has been moved to new address

TAYLOR JACOBSON'S MOVING ON!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
I.D.E.A.L.: TAYLOR JACOBSON'S MOVING ON!

I.D.E.A.L.

THEE PREMIERE BLOGAZINE FOR IDEALISTS WORLDWIDE!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

TAYLOR JACOBSON'S MOVING ON!


According to fashionista.com Rachel Zoe's apprentice, Taylor Jaconbson, sent this email to all of her contacts:

“After four amazing years at Rachel Zoe Corporation, I’m saddened and exhilarated at the same time to announce my departure. After much thought and consideration, I have decided to take the challenging leap to go off and style on my own.”

I'm not surprised & I can't say that I blame her! If you watched the Rachel Zoe project, you could completely tell how unhappy she was there. She was always complaining, and Brad didn't make it any better. It was like Okayyy Quit Already, Geezus! lol Although, some sites are speculating that she was fired-effective immediately! BUT whatever the case, I can totally relate when you have that feeling of really wanting to do your own thing, but fear the outcome. You just feel stuck.... So, when the opportunity for growth presents itself, sometimes it really doesn't matter what the circumstances were before hand.

Anyways, I'm happy she's stepping out on faith and JUST DOING IT! Good luck Taylor! With the knowledge you've gained so far plus your work ethic, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

Meanwhile, I wonder what Rachel's going to do now?? I mean Taylor was the backbone when it came to running the behind-the-scenes work and actually getting projects DONE! Or @ least it appeared so on Bravo....but sometimes things aren't always what they seem......hmmmmm

"I D.efine E.very A.spect of my L.ife"

1 Comments:

  • At November 8, 2009 at 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Finally she's been talking about quitting since the show 1st started. And she was always complaining on poor brad I think that was the best move for the whole team! Taylor was such a sour apple!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home